Our comprehensive Kami user’s handbook is designed for everyone and anyone who loves using the Kami app in their classroom. New users can find detailed instructions on installation, basic set up, navigation and onboarding students, while more seasoned Kami fans can update their knowledge of tools and get some tips for using Kami across the curriculum.
In this handbook you will find:
- What Kami is and the opportunities it offers.
- Detailed instructions to help you set up Kami in your classroom from scratch.
- How to navigate the Kami app.
- Information to help manage integrations with LMS systems.
- Guides to help you use Kami in any curriculum subject.
Click on the link below and fill in the form to receive a copy of this handbook.
Accessible anytime, anywhere
Top three ways to access Kami
Kami Web App
Access the Kami web app in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and other browsers. All you have to do is sign in.
G Suite Ready
Do you use G Suite in your school or in the office? Kami is one of the most popular and highest rated apps in the G Suite Marketplace.