5 top tips for BETT
- Sign up for BETT Connect. You can select from a range of solution providers you’d like to meet with and opt-in to meeting requests with other educators in your specific field. Just fill out the @connect form here.
- Read ahead. BETT publishes their list of featured solution providers here, so you can see if the ed tech providers you’re interested in will be featured, when they’ll be presenting, and where you can find their stall.
- Be a part of the discussion! Sign up to the BETT Academy to receive access to previous webinars. If you find something that is in your specific area of expertise or is of potential interest to you, you can actually take part in upcoming discussions (remotely or in person) here!
- Join the community. BETT Community hub is the home of exclusive webinars, articles, and continuing professional development (CPD) to support you 365 days a year.
- If you can’t attend in person (London is a long, long flight for many of us!) Several of BETT UK’s key presentations are also uploaded as webinars, which you can view on their official website’s Youtube channel, here.
What is BETT?
BETT UK (Hyve Group) is an annual education technology conference, expo, and trade show that takes place at the Royal Victoria Dock, London. It gathers a global community of educators, innovators, and industry experts from around the world to showcase the latest advancements in education technology.
This year, BETT UK is being held on March 29–31 at ExCel London. Tickets for government and education providers are free! You can secure them before March 3 here.
Why should you attend BETT?
BETT UK provides a unique platform for educators to learn about new tools and resources, as well as spark ideas with like-minded professionals through events such as TeachMeet to share best practices and collaborate on future projects.
The conference also features inspiring keynote speakers, interactive workshops, and thought-provoking discussions. Keynote speakers have included the then UK Secretary of Education, Michael Gove, and internationally renowned physicist Brian Cox.
There is also a multitude of seminars specifically for teachers, with the sole focus on professional development.
BETT UK also has awards! Each year, the BETT Awards are an annual celebration for the highest levels of achievement by edtech providers that exhibit at and supply groundbreaking e-learning innovations for educational institutions around the world.
Come and say hi to Kami!
We’ve been invited to BETT UK to chat with teachers like you about all things Kami. We’d love to show you some Kami magic and answer all your questions.
Head to stand #SL50 to discover how we use learning technology to foster a love of learning for all. And you never know, you may even get your paws on some goodies!