Ambassador Program for Educators
Register your interest for the 2021 program and get notified when applications open on November 9, 2020
About Kami Heroes
Kami Heroes are passionate educators who believe in Kami and our mission to reimagine digital learning. As ambassadors, they help our community members become more successful in teaching with Kami tools, no matter what the environment.
Being a Kami Hero goes beyond the classroom. With support from fellow Heroes and the Kami Team, this program offers professional development, collaborative projects, product enhancement trials and more.
What it means to be a Kami Hero
● Be the first to know company news and get insight into new features and product enhancements; Provide product feedback to the Kami team.
● Receive a complimentary upgrade to the Kami Teacher Plan for a year.
● Speaking opportunities at Kami Connect, webinars and other virtual or in-person events.
● Early invite to online Kami webinars and events. Networking with fellow Heroes and the wider Kami Community Program.
● Advance yourself as a thought leader by having your content shared through the Kami Blog and social media channels.
● Get high-priority technical support from the Kami team.
● Earn an exclusive Kami Hero badge and certificate to verify your membership.
● Receive a welcome swag package in the mail and get priority for sponsorship requests.
We’re looking for educators who…
● Have a deep understanding of Kami tools and features; An interest in professional development.
● Can actively contribute to group discussions and shareable resources on Kami community channels.
● Are vocal advocates of Kami within your community and beyond!
● Represent Kami in virtual or in-person events as sponsored or organized by the team.
● Help new Kami teachers get started by offering a free 3-month trial of the Teacher Plan.
● Stay active and maintain an open line communication with the Kami Team. Each term is a 12-month commitment (i.e., January 2020 – January 2021).
We’re looking for educators who are Kami experts and are motivated to share their knowledge with other educators around the world. If you’re interested to join this program, we’d love to hear from you!*
To qualify for the Kami Heroes program, applicants must:
3. Have led a Kami presentation as part of professional development training.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
* Applying does not guarantee acceptance into this program.