Kami Heroes are passionate educators who believe in Kami's innovations. As ambassadors, they recognize how Kami tools can improve the digital learning environment in schools and empower like-minded educators to become successful members of the community.
Being a Kami Hero goes beyond the classroom. With full support from the Kami Team, this year-long program gives its members various opportunities to enhance professional development, host workshops at schools, attend EdTech events, and much more.
Instructional Technology Coach at Scottsdale USD (Arizona, USA)
"My favorite part about being a Kami Hero is being able to meet new people and share a tool that changes their teaching. Becoming a Kami Hero has improved my own professional development by connecting me with other teachers that utilize Kami."
Teacher at Cathedral City High School (California, USA)
"The connection with the Kami Team is unlike any other company I have ever worked with before. They're professional and efficient, as well as fun and creative! Being a Hero also gave me the opportunity to work alongside them at national conferences, like ISTE. Those experiences have helped to make me a better teacher."
We're looking for educators who
● Have a deep understanding of Kami tools and features; An interest in accelerating professional development
● Actively contribute to group discussions and shareable resources on Kami networks
● Be a vocal advocate of Kami on personal blogs, social media or PLN networks
● Proudly represent the brand accurately in events and school training
● Share your Kami experience and encourage potential users to sign up with a free Kami account using your unique coupon link
● Stay active and maintain an open line communication throughout your term as a Kami Hero. Each term is a 12-month commitment (i.e., January 2020 - January 2021).
What to expect
● Be the first to know company news and get insight into new features and product enhancements; Provide product feedback to the Kami team.
● Get free training by completing the Kami Fundamentals Course, or the Customer Success team.
● Upgrade your license to a Kami Teacher Plan, for free!
● Speaking opportunities to share your expertise and experiences at national events.
● Bi-monthly online workshops to discuss product updates, meet fellow Heroes around the world.
● Advance yourself as a thought leader by having your content shared through the Kami Blog and social media channels.
● Get high-priority technical support from the Kami team.
● Earn an exclusive Kami Hero badge and certificate to verify your membership.
● A chance to win 2020 Kami Hero of the Year, our very first one!
● Receive an exclusive swag package in the mail and get priority for awesome swag requests to giveaway at training sessions.